Day 6: Got a Job?! O.o
WOOOOOOOW so that was the easiest interview of my life. It seems with each interview it got easier and easier. She practically just gave me the job after looking at my resume. So WOOT! I can save up for a car finally!! :D It’s a sales job so idk how well I’ll do but she said I can move into any other department after I work there for a bit and I think I want to go into their programming/website development department. That would be fun! Soooo yeaaa that’s why a lot of things I was supposed to do today didn’t get done. I’m not going to Korea anymore. I’m going to stick to this job and see what happens. I need to improve my conversational skills and learn how to sell o.o and omg I don’t know how to change the thickness of these lines in Pro/E. smh. Well tomorrow:
Go to job for training
- Go shopping for work clothes?? [Don’t think I should shop in NY but… need clooothes]
- Find a place I would like to volunteer my weekends
- Where do I want to apply for Korean school? This place Hills Learning seems like the only place in NY that would be able to work with my schedule but I’ll look around more tomorrow
As I was looking for a word of the week I came across this link 10 Insulting Words You Should Know. Thought I would like to use some of those words on people sometimes. I don’t really know where to start choosing a word so I just chose one off of this list 100 Words to Make you Sound Smart. So the word of the week this week isss… ACRIMONY
Definition (MW): harsh or biting sharpness especially of words, manner, or disposition
- The dispute began again with increased acrimony.
- She responded with such acrimony that he never brought the subject up again.
Don’t know how I’m going to get the chance to use this word this week but I guess I’ll see.